- “THE UBORA PROJECT: Euro-African Open Biomedical Engineering e-Platform for Innovation through Education“, Arti Ahluwalia, Carmelo De Maria, Andrés Díaz Lantada, Mannan Mridha, Philippa Ngaju Makobore, June Madete, Albo Aabloo, Arni Leibovits. Proceedings of the 13th International CDIO Conference, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada, June 18-22, 2017.
Kahawa Declaration – A Manifesto for the Democratization of Medical Technology; joint Declaration of the UBORA and ABEC partners, presented and signed at Kenyatta University, 15th December 2017
- Collaborative open design for safer medical devices, A. Ravizza, A.Ahluwalia, C. De Maria, L. Di Pietro, J. Ferretti, A.Díaz Lantada, M. Mridha, P. Ngaju Makobore, J. Madete, A. Aabloo, A. Leibovits; Third WHO Global Forum on Medical Devices
- UBORA: Collaborative Biomedical design, C. De Maria, A. Ahluwalia; Festival della Robotica: Humanitarian Cooperation Day.
- “Toward Open Source Medical Devices: Challenges and Advances”. Arti Ahluwalia, Carmelo De Maria, Andrés Díaz Lantada, Licia Di Pietro, Alice Ravizza, Mannan Mridha, June Madete, Philippa Ngaju Makobore, Alvo Aabloo, Risto Kitsing, Arni Leibovits. Biodevices 2018 – Madeira
- Safety by Open Design. Arti Ahluwalia – Special Workshop on Patient Safety in Ottawa (May 2018)
- UBORA Project: Assessing Clinical and Medical Equipment Challenges in Ugandan Hospitals to Design Open Source Medical Devices Philippa Ngaju Makobore, Paul Niyitanga, Martha Mulerwa, Miriam Wegoye, Donald Muhanguzi, Carmelo De Maria, Andres Diaz Lantada, Mannan Mridha, June Madete, Janno Torop, Kadi Avik, Arti Ahluwalia. EASTECO conference 2018 – Kigali
- 3D printer in healthcare Licia Di Pietro. Technology Hub – Milan (18th May 2018)