- Co-design ope-source medical-devices: how to minimize the human error using UBORA e-infrastructure, L. Di Pietro, a. Ravizza, C. De Maria, A. Ahluwalia; 41st EMB Conference 2019 – Berlin 2019.
- “THE UBORA PROJECT: Euro-African Open Biomedical Engineering e-Platform for Innovation through Education“, Arti Ahluwalia, Carmelo De Maria, Andrés Díaz Lantada, Mannan Mridha, Philippa Ngaju Makobore, June Madete, Albo Aabloo, Arni Leibovits. Proceedings of the 13th International CDIO Conference, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada, June 18-22, 2017.
Kahawa Declaration – A Manifesto for the Democratization of Medical Technology; joint Declaration of the UBORA and ABEC partners, presented and signed at Kenyatta University, 15th December
Safe innovation: On medical device legislation in Europe and Africa Carmelo De Maria, Licia Di Pietro, Andrés Díaz Lantada, June Madete, Philippa Ngaju Makobore, Mannan Mridha, Alice Ravizza, Janno Torop, Arti Ahluwalia, Open Access Article on Health Policy and Technology, Volume 7, Issue 2, June 2018, Pages 156-165
- Co-design ope-source medical-devices: how to minimize the human error using UBORA e-infrastructure, L. Di Pietro, a. Ravizza, C. De Maria, A. Ahluwalia; 41st EMB Conference 2019
- Dispositivi medicali DIY: orientarsi nelle certificazioni, C. De Maria, L. Di Pietro; We-Make Webinar, February 6 2019.
- Collaborative open design for safer medical devices, A. Ravizza, A.Ahluwalia, C. De Maria, L. Di Pietro, J. Ferretti, A.Díaz Lantada, M. Mridha, P. Ngaju Makobore, J. Madete, A. Aabloo, A. Leibovits; Third WHO Global Forum on Medical Devices
- UBORA: Collaborative Biomedical design, C. De Maria, A. Ahluwalia; Festival della Robotica: Humanitarian Cooperation Day.
- “Toward Open Source Medical Devices: Challenges and Advances”. Arti Ahluwalia, Carmelo De Maria, Andrés Díaz Lantada, Licia Di Pietro, Alice Ravizza, Mannan Mridha, June Madete, Philippa Ngaju Makobore, Alvo Aabloo, Risto Kitsing, Arni Leibovits. Biodevices 2018 – Madeira
- Safety by Open Design. Arti Ahluwalia – Special Workshop on Patient Safety in Ottawa (May 2018)
- UBORA Project: Assessing Clinical and Medical Equipment Challenges in Ugandan Hospitals to Design Open Source Medical Devices Philippa Ngaju Makobore, Paul Niyitanga, Martha Mulerwa, Miriam Wegoye, Donald Muhanguzi, Carmelo De Maria, Andres Diaz Lantada, Mannan Mridha, June Madete, Janno Torop, Kadi Avik, Arti Ahluwalia. EASTECO conference 2018 – Kigali (Rwanda)
- 3D printer in healthcare Licia Di Pietro. Technology Hub – Milan (18th May 2018)
- What about Certification?, Carmelo De Maria, Health&Care Summer School – Milan (Italy) (23rd June 2019)
- European Regulatory Framework for the Clinical Translation of Bioprinted Scaffolds and Tissues, Licia Di Pietro, Alice Ravizza, Giovanni Vozzi, Carmelo De Maria, Annual Meeting of Centro 3R – Genova 20-21 June 2019
- Open-Source Automated External Defibrillator, L. Di Pietro, j. Ferretti, A.Ravizza, C. De Maria, A. Ahluwalia; 6th National Congress of Bioengineering – Milan June 25-27 2018