Kamau has worked in different industries and University Hospital as a technician
for 6years. He has been working at Kenyatta University as a Training Technician to Electrical
Engineering and Biomedical Engineering Students on practical during course and projects for the last 5 ½ years.
He attended 2013 and 2017 biomedical summer schools as a volunteer in planning
and offering technical support.
- Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of industrial systems.
- Designing and maintenance of motor starters
- Measurement and recording of electrical and electronics quantities
- Design and fault diagnosing of electronics, power and lighting systems and circuits
- Designing, training and testing of PLC ladder logic systems.
- Training on use of microcontrollers on industrial, medical and domestic